A high-sensitivity, high-throughput system, the EntryScan 4 portal can detect a broad range of explosives and narcotics in seconds. Using patented technology, the portal can dentify even the most challenging substances by detecting and analyzing their microscopic traces.
This compact, redesigned model has been reduced in height for installations under 8 feet (2.44 meters) without sacrificing any walk-through space. Engineered to dramatically reduce maintenance time, EntryScan 4 features a quick-access panel that puts key system components within arm’s reach.
Enhanced sample collection assures full-body screening, including the head and shoes. Automatic traffic control features such as a gated exit and audio/visual walk signals can optimize flow and save on operational costs. Accuracy, speed, remote monitoring, and ease of operation make this portal a fundamental part of a customer’s checkpoint security solution.
- High-sensitivity, high-throughput, reduced footprint“puffer machine”
- Can detect a wide range of explosives and narcotics in a single scan
- Fast, accurate remote monitoring
- Performs in high-traffic, dusty and humid environments
- User-friendly design for ease of operation
- Multiple substances can be stored in the default library
- Average analysis time: 13 seconds
- Small footprint: 92.5 in. x 57.4 in. x 40 in.
- 2349 mm. x 1459 mm. x 1016 mm.