To help keep ahead of the growing challenges of explosives and narcotics detection, the MobileTrace® handheld packs the advanced capabilities of simultaneous dual-mode detection into a powerful, user-friendly handheld.
MobileTrace, the first simultaneous dual-mode handheld detector, expands the range of target explosives you can identify in a single sample for faster, more comprehensive security screening.
Morpho Detection’s patented ITMS™ (Ion Trap Mobility Spectrometry) technology offers you the explosives and narcotics detection, sensitivity and reliability proven at military bases, border crossings, airports, and other critical security checkpoints around the world.
- Simultaneous, dual-mode system for a broad range of explosives detection
- Detects explosives and narcotics simultaneously in seconds
- Flexible user interface with a wide range of operating levels
- State-of-the-art battery for long life, hot swappable for continued operation
- Ergonomic design for grab-and-go portability
- Easy-to-access components for quick maintenance
- Network-ready and USB compliant
- Semi-permeable membrane filters out dust and dirt for reliable operation in harsh environments with high traffic, humidity or contamination
- Analysis time default 8 seconds
- Weight (with battery) 4.3 kg
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F), up to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage environment: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F), up to 95% RH (non-condensing)