RFID Antenna, Inlays and eCover for e-government applications
The KINEGRAM®RFID antenna technology is a “metal-on-demand” process involving the selective deposition and formation of continuous copper layers on both sides of a wide variety of different foil substrates, including polycarbonate and polyester materials. Unique antenna designs with improved RF performance are produced at high production rates using environment-friendly manufacturing concepts. The copper layer properties are engineered to optimize the antenna inductance, capacitance and electrical resistance for each application.
- Environment-friendly „metal-on-demand“ manufacturing process
- Proprietary antenna designs with highest local modulation index
- Compatible with all government documents, including 100% polycarbonate
- Durable metallurgical bonding process for chip module integration
- Maximized security against tampering and skimming
- Recognized supplier for security products
- Superior product performance
- Extended product lifetime
- Reduction of RFID implementation costs.
OVD Kinegram, a member of the KURZ Group, has a proven reputation as a reliable, high-quality supplier of security products to government agencies and their designated systems integrators. The Group’s financial stability, adequate production capacity and technological competence enable OVD Kinegram to provide its customers in the government segment with best-in-class products and services. The conformance of the RFID products with relevant ICAO and ISO specifications has been verified by independent laboratories.