Karil International offers a line of tactical equipment that is relevant for law enforcement and first responders for life safety, search and rescue and emergency preparedness. These products are ideally suited for end-users who are confronted with unknown situations related to hostage rescue, barricaded suspects, high risk warrant service, life safety, or search and rescue.
The EyeBall™ is a throwable camera system with audio and continuous 360° rotation capability that reduces the danger associated with gathering information in small hazardous and confined spaces, such as: buildings, caves, tunnels and alleys.
- Two EyeBall™ sensors
- Portable display unit
- Training ball
- Mounting pole and power chargers to keep EyeBall™ in operation
- Light-weight, compact, and ruggedized carrying case
- Can be deployed and operated by a single person
- Rapid deployment for real-time intelligence and surveillance
- Transmission range of 150 meters outdoors and 35 meters indoors
- Continuous operation for up to 2.5 hours
- Night-vision capability
- Awarded “Most Innovative Product of the Year” by the U.S. Law Enforcement
- Awarded “Creative Thinking and Excellence in Technology” by Frost & Sullivan
EyeDrive™ is an innovative, throwable Small Unmanned Ground Vehicle (SUGV) that provides continuous real-time 360° video and audio surveillance to ensure full scene intelligence.
- Compact – the entire system is easily carried and deployed by a single operator
- Ruggedized – EyeDrive™ can be tossed over walls or through windows
- Easy operation and navigation control
- Clear, precise, real-time stitched 360° video images provided by four cameras for all-around view including a fifth ’tilt and zoom’ camera for further investigation, e.g. under vehicle inspection
- Video Motion Detection (VMD) capability
- Recording (video and audio) capability
- Light-weight – EyeDrive™ weighs only 8.3 lbs.
- Carries up to 7.7 lbs. of deployable sensors and explosives
- Meets military standards
The ODR™ HV provides vehicle operators and crew members with an intuitive 360° panoramic view of the area surrounding the vehicle. The ODR™ HV is an all-weather, ruggedized system which can be installed on a large variety of vehicle platforms and integrated into existing battlefield management systems.
- 360° video panorama
- Clustered or distributed configurations
- Day/night capabilities
- Dedicated road/tire cameras
- Video record/playback
- Video Motion Detection (VMD)
- Interfaces to battle management systems
- Interfaces to remote weapons stations
- Camera agnostic
- Multiple operator displays
- Slew-to-cue for rapid control of PTZ(s)
The ODR™ LV system provides vehicle operators with 360° real-time, continuous panoramic view. ODR™ LV can easily be mounted on any vehicle’s roof. The system includes two external imaging arrays with three perimeter cameras each, a control and display unit, and an optional pan, tilt and zoom camera with NIR illumination.
- Color cameras (turn automatically to black and white in low-light conditions)
- Video Motion Detection (VMD) real-time alert of threats
- Investigate, record, debrief, log and playback
- Light-weight, mobile, stand-alone